25 Kg, 1Kg
₹150.00 – ₹5,000.00
Dipolar Mycotoxin & Pesticide Absorbent (Broad Spectrum Toxin Binder)
MPI – TB: Is a Scientifically formulated combination of specific clay minerals, Chelating Chlorites/illites silicates (+) (-) HSCAS, MOS, Activated Charcoal, Antioxidants, Kaolin, Fungal Inhibitors, Herbs. MPI TB neither effects nor absorbs any other ingredients vitamins, minerals, coccidiostats, antibiotics, therefore nutritive values of feed is retained, because it is a non-expandable clay.
Mechanism of Action: Is absorbtion and is irreversible. One Mycotoxin gets absorbed by the clay. They are excreted through the faeces.
Truths of Mycotoxicosis in Poultry :
- Mycotoxin contamination can severely affect production parameters like feed intake, feed conversion ratio, weight gain, egg production, shell quality and hatchability.
- Impair disease resistance through the alteration of various defense mechanisms. Interferes with normal T-cell and B-cell immunity, including suppression of normal antibody production (Immunosuppression).
- This results in vaccination failure and leads to more usage of Antibiotics as birds are more prone to infections by bacterial and viruses such as E.coli, Salmonella, etc.
- Mycotoxins have the potential to interfere with lymphoid cell functions which is similar to the effects of IBD infection. This situation will worsen if mycotoxin and IBD infections occur simultaneously.
- Besides the viral agents, mycotoxins are also responsible for immuno suppression. The damage caused by mycotoxins may be confused with other viral infections.
Dosage : 1 kg/MT of feed or as advised by the Nutritionist.
Presentation : 25 kg Paper polycoated bags.
For Veterinary use only. Product colour change will not affect the performance.
There are no reviews yet.